No Equipment Necessary
It’s been a little while since my last blog, no real excuse. Just that I have been super busy, and that’s not an excuse, it’s a fact. The good news is, is that I have managed to get my workouts in. And that is my priority! I will be back on the blogging track for the next few months.
So let’s get back to blogging with a workout that requires no equipment. This program can be just the ticket if you’re a beginner trying to break into the habit of training before getting some equipment or a gym membership; if you’re traveling and want to maintain your shape on the road; or if you don’t have the time to do your regular training routine but you want to do something.
1. Body Weight Squat (legs)
2. Side to Side Lunge (legs)
3. Inverted Push-Up (shoulders)
4. Push-Up (chest)
5. Close-Grip Push Up (triceps)
6. Lying Torso Raise (lower back)
7. Weightless Concentration Curl (biceps) I better explain this one…no making faces!! LOL You will need to be standing, grasp your left wrist with your right hand. Apply pressure with the hand as you slowly and deliberately curl your left arm. Once your elbow is fully bent, give your biceps an extra squeeze and hold for a second before slowly lowering. Once all your reps are done switch sides.
8. Crunch (abs) WORKOUT
EXERCISE SETS REPS
Body-weight squat 2-4 15
Side-to-side lunge 2-4 15
Inverted push-up 2-4 15
Push-up 2-4 15
Close-grip push-up 2-4 15
Lying torso raise 2-4 15
Weightless concentration curl 2-4 15
Crunch 2-4 15
Posted on February 23, 2012, in Fitness, Health, Life, Lifestyle, Motivation, Nutrition, Success, Uncategorized, Weight Loss and tagged blogs, Determination, eating, excercise, Exercise, fat loss, fear, Fitness, focus, food, future, Goals, gym, Health, healthy, hurt, journey, Life, Lifestyle, motivation, negative, personal trainer, Personal Training, strength, strength training, success, Support, Walk, Walking, Weight Loss, Weight Training, Winter, Working Out. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.