Take it Outside
Some people get turned off of working out, because they find it boring. Well it doesn’t have to be! It’s time to shake things up and take the workout outside! You don’t have to reinvent the wheel. Here is a simple workout you can do outdoors that will help you get in good shape.
- Begin with bodyweight squats and perform 15 repetitions.
- Immediately follow this with 10-15 push ups or as many as you can
- Follow it up with 15 jump squats.
- Do mountain climbers (as many as possible for one minute).
- Perform burpees for one minute. (Or more mountain climbers! )
- 10-15 Pull-ups (If you don’t have a bar available, skip this exercise)
Repeat 2 to 3 more times for a total of 3 to 4 sets. As it gets easier, add in more repetitions. Rest for one minute when you complete each cycle.
Remember: It is important to do this non stop from the first exercise all the way up to the last exercise.
Do this workout 2 or 3 times per week on nonconsecutive days. Allow at least one day’s rest.
Sounds easy enough!?! All you need is a water bottle, yourself and the great outdoors. Remember to stay hydrated when you are working out, especially outdoors.
Posted on July 26, 2012, in Fitness, Health, Life, Lifestyle, Motivation, Nutrition, Success, Uncategorized, Weight Loss and tagged blogs, calories, Determination, eating, Exercise, fat, fat loss, Fit, Fitness, focus, future, Goals, gym, Health, healthy, hurt, journey, nutrition, Personal Training, Spinning, sports, strength, strength training, success, Support, thin, Weight Loss, Working Out. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.